02 November 2010

my colourful 13weeks in KTD...


My colourful weeks start at 4th July 2010,when I take a flight from the Tawau Airport to the Sultan Petra Airport,Kelantan.I come with my friends Norhida,Fa'izah and Salasiah,my adopt sister.Im still remember that Im wearing a white scaft with an orange sweater and jeans..a little bit rock..haha..

Ill start it from the MASIR,that program was held to tell us the new students of KTD about Kolej Teknologi Darulnaim,lifestyles,tradition and etc.Day by day I start learning so much things..

I also get so much friends in here.Not only from Sabah,I got friends from Terengganu,Kedah,Perlis and Kelantan as well.In here I learn various dialect that come not from my state..so cool...^_^..The p&p also interesting..the lecturer,assignment,and many things in here cheer up my days.

Even though many people friends with me,I still cant escape from humans that hate me and jealous looking me happy and go lucky.They making story that not truth,tied me with their own rules..They always telling me to not do that,do this,i cant wear that and many more..they really have ancient mind thinking,especially the female student.
Im really sick when thinking their madness to me..I always thinking the best reason for them to jealous at me..am I pretty enough??no..Im cute??also not the good reason..they are inhumane,,,i clasify them at that type..

They want me not to do anything that will make them fall into the trouble..eventhough I doesnt do anything,they will always looking at me and find anything that they can blame on me..Truthly,they the one that has couple,have a date at KB Mall..they all sick!!!I really cant follow their rules and anything they ask or more nice forcing me not doing things,,they doesnt deserve to give me order...

I still can see my destiny in this place with my condition..Im just waiting the day i can see my foresee in future...hope the day will come even its too late for me..Hope thus that hates me better stop their desire to making a problem with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment